Want to know more about Reiki?
Some Benefits of Reiki
Reiki (pronounced Ray Key) is a combination of two Japanese words rei and ki, meaning “universal life energy.” It is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing by balancing subtle energies within the body.
- Enhances natural healing
- Fosters peacefulness
- Creates deep relaxation
- Compliments other treatments
- Balances chakras
- Accelerates the body’s self-healing abilities
- Removes energy blockages
- Supports spiritual growth and emotional clearing
- Adapts to your individual needs
- Brings the body into balance and harmony
- Supports the immune system
- Promotes pain relief
Reiki works to heal on all levels of one’s being: Body-Mind-Soul
Schedule your reiki appointment at Good Life Wellness today!
This information was compiled for us by Marilyn Watkins. You may contact Marilyn through Good Life Wellness for more information about reiki, possible reiki trainings, or to schedule an appointment.